Pages

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

oh, how pinteresting! 11/14/2012



Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image




   Up until recently I thought having antlers in your home was tacky. Now, I am fascinated by the different ways used to display these beautiful works of art. Blake is happy because he loves animals (the trophy kind) and when I asked him where I could buy antlers he quickly found several places. I am not interested in killing a deer for it's antlers to be displayed in my home. I would prefer to either find some that have been shed, or buy one from a deer that died of natural causes.
   I love how anthroplogie has painted the antlers and wrapped them in yarn. I know out at my parents house I could possibly find some that have been shed, but, while shopping over the weekend, Blake and I found three great looking sets at a flea market. The antler decor is my next project for the house.

2 comments:

  1. i've never seen antlers like that before. interesting!
    Trish - Tales from...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love all of these! i have lots of single antlers, which i planned on decorating with at christmas. however, my husband had a set that were still attached, and i was going to saw them apart, but this post changed my mind! also pinned some of these images! very cool! :)

    ReplyDelete