Pages

Thursday, January 17, 2013

it's ok.

Its Ok Thursdays

Can I just say that this has been the longest week of my life? There, I said it. Friday afternoon can not come soon enough. I am proud to say that I have been working my ass off in the gym for six consecutive weeks. Results? Nope, not yet. But, that's ok...

... to be anxious for next week even though I have a holiday on Monday.
... to wish my fitness results would begin to show.
... to feel like a shi**y aunt (seriously, my niece lives like ten minutes from me, no excuses).
... to want to spend more QT time with the husband.
... to not want season two of American Horror Story to be over.
... to be obsessed with the everything bagel, I could eat them for or with every meal.
... to miss being in my early twenties but not enough to wish I was that age.
... that I haven't completed my 5 for five... yet
... to have wished the season premiere of girls would have been better ( I am team Adam)

Pinned Image




4 comments:

  1. I actually DO want S2 of "American Horror Story" to be over so I can finally see some justice for the women on that show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything bagels are my favorite. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're a creative, genuine, lovely, beautiful person - so much to be more than okay with and super proud of! {And I'm with you on Girls. Totes underwhelmed.}

    ReplyDelete
  4. love these posts..so genuine, and it IS okay!
    now following your cute blog!
    xo chaseandem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete