Pages

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Oh, how pinteresting!


I am obviously trying to get the thought of babies out of my mind and have been working really hard on getting myself healthy so to help motivate myself I wanted today's pins to be all about fitness.

Pinned Image

Pinned Image
This pin shows you the best and worst things to pack for lunch or snack on.

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image
Reward yourself for working out! Put a dollar in a jar everytime you go to the gym or workout. Before you know it you will have enough money to buy yourself something new to fit that hot little body of yours.

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image



3 comments:

  1. I needed those quotes today! I need to get rid of this baby weight, Thanks for sharing. Stopping by from the link up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stuff here! i need to go work out. I was just talking about that this morning to my BF.

    Trish @ Tales from ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the motivation, sometimes i def need it its so hard to stay focused!
    I am following your blog from the weekend link-up check out my blog and follow back ttyl

    http://loa20s.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete