Pages

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Happy 2013

   Everyone is making their resolutions and goals while I am doing neither. I have instead made a few intentions. The idea of have a new beginning is enticing and I believe that in all of us their is a renewed since of self at the start of a new year. So here are my new intentions for this year and they are in no particular order.

Make a lifestyle change and workout.

Cherish the moments.
Reconnect with lost friends.


I am back to work and to my surprise many students have already commented that we had such a long break. My response, "We have 45 days until Spring Break!". I found out last night that we don't have school on Friday can you say BONUS? Here's to a three day work week! Jealous?


1 comment:

  1. (Hahaha, I love that movie!)

    Love your intentions for the new year! This year I chose words to guide me rather than resolutions...which I always end up breaking anyway! I did up a little post about it on my blog if you're interested.

    Here's to an incredible 2013!

    betweendreamstheblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete