Pages

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

oh, how pinteresting! (gallery walls edition)


The majority of pinterest is flooded with images of thinly trim women dripping with sweat and also zillions of healthy cooking recipes. While I should be interested in those things considering my new year intention is to make a lifestyle change, I'm not pinning that crap. Nope, I am far more interested in the following pins:

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

  Can you tell that I am obsessed with creating a gallery wall? We already have a cross wall and it's one of my favorite parts of our home so I am trying to find a wall to use so the place doesn't appear too cluttered. My younger sister is moving back to Austin and I am 'going in on' a yard sale with her. My hopes are to sell a bunch of clutter from the home, free up some space, and start fresh with my gallery wall. In the meantime I am enjoying these images and ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment