Pages

Thursday, August 25, 2011

10 day YOU challenge: day 8-fears


day eight.
eight fears in no particular order.

1) i am afraid of complete darkness

2) i have a fear of losing control

3) i constantly fear that my dog bella is going to drop dead
4) i fear i will never get back into shape or control my weight

5) i have a fear of infinity
6) i am afraid of loved ones dying
7) i'm afraid to touch the floor without socks or shoes on

8) i'm afraid that i am not making a difference on this world



2 comments:

  1. We share a lot of the same fears, especially the weight. I always feel like I'm just going to balloon up some day and have no control over losing it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so afraid of number 4. I'm scared of having children because I don't want to put on the weight to do it..thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete