Pages

Friday, August 5, 2011

true life: i'm a general, but awesome blogger


i have been waiting all week for this link-up! mrs. monologues & fabulous but evil are the hosts...

this blog will include things that i love. i am a visual person so tons of pictures are in order.




my bff sorority sister otto

i love the freedom of a chained bike

only the best around wear the crown

i did it!


otto's graduation

my other bff, my real life sister, caroline

caroline's 21st
fact: i love turquoise.

fact: i love my family, like a lot.

fact: i married my middle school/high school crush.

fact: my sorority is amaze-balls (zta)


fact: my husband & i just moved into our dream home & it's overwhelming.


fact: i am an elementary school teacher who has fun every single day of work.


fact: i am self conscious about my weight.

fact: i am dieting (who isn't)


fact: i prefer champagne, anytime, all the time.

fact: i miss ashley otto.

fact: i have two frups, bella bell & daisy mae.


fact: i am not normal.

fact: my background and life events have only made me stronger, cliche, i know, but i have compassion for others that has come only from my struggles.

fact: i have a secret.


fact: i miss the fun/crazy random happenings of college.


thanks for taking time out of your friday to find out a little bit about me.




1 comment:

  1. You are too cute, I bet your students adore you!!!

    ReplyDelete