Pages

Sunday, August 7, 2011

a week's review: 8/1/2011-8/7/2011

this week i felt overwhelmed. my plate felt full and i was unable to dig deep within myself to find a solution to the situation. with the help of fellow blogger eclectically e i found motivation to unpack on box per day. below are the empty boxes ready for recycling pick-up!


i saw this diy cheap project and had to try it. the beads are actually a much prettier blue, and i found everything at the dollar tree.

i posted about my classroom needs and financial woes. blake printed out a zillion coupons for me and brought them home to me with these supplies. my heart is full and humbled by the outpouring of help that others have offered.

bella went to her check-up and we found out that she does not need anymore surgeries and she is on the road to recovery.


headboard is almost complete, this picture does not show the birds i added to the ends of the garland.

today will be spent going through boxes, painting, and preparing for the up and coming week.

happy happy birthday to my sweet mother-in-law, kathy.

i hope everyone gives thanks to Him and has a relaxing day.

for those who have already helped out so much and for everyone praying for us:


2 comments:

  1. great post :) and omg i love your blog! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOO HOO!!!!! GIRL! I am so so proud/excited for you :) really! Way to go! Those are some big steps and I am just so so glad everything is working great for you right now!

    I've been on the search for some coupons for you, and here are a few I found from target :) http://forthemommas.com/store-deals/target-school-supplies-coupons-free-pens

    Hope they help a bit! Talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete