linking up with lauren at the little things we do for today's post.
1) my go to outfit for a dress-up occasion is: hidden in this mess of a house somewhere! ha ha, no it would be a dress that's not long but not short and fun heels paired with equally fun accessories.
2) this week has been: quick! i got a lot of boxes unpacked, made a few diy items and now it's friday!
3) when it's dinnertime and i'm feeling lazy i usually eat: spinach salad with feta cheese.
4) my favorite pair of shoes are: not going to be limited to one pair, i love all my shoes! lately though the pair i wear pretty much daily are my tye-died toms.
5) a random item that i own that is completely unnecessary, but i could never part with is: old cards from various occasions.
6) my favorite person is: my beloved grandmother, dicey.
7) if i were going to write my own blank it would say: if you had one super power, what would it be?
|one of my diy's from this week: make-up brush holders|