Pages

Saturday, July 23, 2011

fill in the blank friday: 7/22/2011

linking up with miss lauren for this late night post.

1. one of my happiest moments was: walking down the isle with my father with the man of my dreams waiting to take me as his forever.
2. summer is wedding season and weddings are: stressful for the bride if she doesn't have someone else running the show. overall they are a wonderful experience and always fun.
3. this summer: the temperature is out of control. and it has also gone by so quickly. i will always remember this summer as the one where we moved into our dream home
4. my summer food choices are: watermelon, strawberries, bananas. pretzels, fresh cheese.
5.  my summer uniform has been: glitter or tye-dye toms shoes, cut offs and baggy t-shirts.
6. if i could send the entire summer in one place it would be : any beach. i love the sand, water, laziness.
7. my summer anthem is i wanna go...by your truly, britney spears and the katy perry song last friday night!

happy belated friday & weekend friends!

1 comment:

  1. The summer temperature has totally been insane. Mmm...watermelon, strawberries & banana's have been my summer food choices too. They're light enough to not make you fell all bloated but enough to fill you up. I picked Katy Perry's song too, haha. It's so damn catchy!

    Stopping by from Lauren's blog :)

    ReplyDelete