Pages

Saturday, July 23, 2011

gone to soon: kyle andrew silvas

kyle andrew silvas march 10, 1982-july 23, 2007

this post will be a difficult one for me. you would think that after four years i would be over this, but you never get over losing someone, you make it through; or at least you try.

i cannot sum up kyle's life in a post,  i cannot describe his presence his over joyed personality, his love for my sweet tinkerbell, his honor to his fraternity sigma nu, the way he could make you laugh when you just wanted to cry, or his unselfishness and the fact that without fail he was the life of the party.

the events that occurred four years ago today feel as if it happened just yesterday. sometimes it seems like a lifetime ago, but today it is just as real as it was when it happened. i am not at a place to talk to the world wide web about everything.

i want to honor his memory, his life, and remember him as the man who loved me, cared for me, and did anything to make me happy.


kyle andrew silvas will always remain in my heart and my love for him is still the same. now that my sweet tinkerbell has passed on i know they are together somewhere watching over me. as a result of kyle's passing i believe the tragedy of it has lead me to the place where i am today. i am more compassionate, tolerant, and never hang up the phone without telling whomever i am speaking with that i love them.

i credit kyle to a lot of hurt, pain, and even guilt over what happened but most of all i appreciate the support he has provided through his passing. he has opened doors that i never knew were there. i never wanted what happened to have occurred, you can't even imagine the roller coaster of emotions i have felt and still feel. losing someone NEVER goes away.

i remember you, kyle, and i pray for your sweet mother martha, and your loyal brother jason. i love you and hope you will continue to watch over me and give me strength.


l♥ve is stronger than death even though it can't stop death
 from happening, but no matter how hard death tries it can't separate people from l♥ve. it can't take away our memories either. In the end, life is stronger than death


1 comment:

  1. Wow sometimes you don't know what to say. I can't even imagine what you have been through. It is an amazing way to honor someones memory.

    ReplyDelete