Pages

Friday, July 8, 2011

fill in the blank friday: 7/8/2011


it's friday, friday, gotta get down on friday!


1. my plans this summer include: moving into our amazing 1940's victorian house, reading bethaney frankel's new book: a place of yes, and becoming a healthier version of me!
2. the best summer i ever had: i cannot think of the best summer but any and all including time spent with all nine of us (seven children + two parents= a wonderful family) our endless vacations to the beach reign high above others.
3. summer is: long days, sprinklers, popsicles, fireworks, sand, and endless nights.
4. my favorite summer food is: watermelon and all the other summertime fruits and vegetables.
5. the best way to quench a summer thirst is: plenty of h2O and the occasional salted with lime bud light lime.
6. my summer uniform consists of: prairie type skirts and tank tops, and bare feet!
7. the best thing about summer is: the opportunity to once again reconnect with your inner child, and of course the freedom that comes with the break.

just got back from my morning walk with my dad. we talked about hitler and a recent show blake and i discovered, boardwalk empire, i love history and so does my dad. we actually stopped at the new house, sat on the porch and talked about hitler's invasion of russia...big mistake. it's so nice to have these moments with my father, as an adult i recognize how much he has done for me and also how much i care about him not only as my father but as a person.

what's your best summer memory?



No comments:

Post a Comment