Pages

Friday, July 29, 2011

fill in the blank friday: 7/29/2011


it's friday & i am linking up with lauren, as usual.

1) my favorite color is: turquoise and i love light pink.

2) my travel destination of choice is: somewhere with a lot of history, preferably the beach or new orleans.

3) my favorite food is: veggies and fruit (avocado, apples, celery, squash, peaches, watermelon)

4) my happy place is :  remembering my grandmother, dicey. i go back to a summer where we were at a dock, she was holding my hand, we were feeding ducks. memories involving her take me to my happy place.

5) my favorite saying is: "go confidently in the direction of your dreams! live the life you imagined. as you simplify your life the laws of the universe will become simpler. - Henry David Thoreau

6) my dirty little secret is: i like lauren, only wash my hair truthfully once a week and it's done at a salon. dry shampoo is my secret. i can't help it. no judgement.

7)  something friends might say about me is: i say very awkward things. plain and simple, i make people uncomfortable sometimes. but you all love me anyways.

* very happy it's the weekend. i have some shopping errands i need to do so i can finally show some pictures of this palace. *


i am so happy today is friday! planning on a morning walk & then i have two stools to sand and prep for painting. i will post photos soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment