Pages

Friday, July 1, 2011

fill in the blank friday: 7/1/2011



1. the last movie i saw was the roommate.
2. something i am looking forward to is moving into our dream home july 15th and decorating it!
3. something i would never do is lie about regrets, everyone has them.
4. if i could choose someone dead or alive to be my life coach i'd choose my beloved grandmother dicey, she was the most incredible wife, mother, and woman i have ever known.
5. if i had to put a label on my style it would be original. i wear things that make me comfortable, free, breezy, mostly bohemian and some might say it's different.
6. one should always be compassionate.
7. i want to leave my thumbprint on this world.

i hope everyone has a fabulous friday! i will spend the day getting my hair done, checking on the house, and loving on my cute husband. i forgot to mention that i got a mud facial and massage yesterday...divine! thanks kay!

No comments:

Post a Comment