Pages

Friday, July 22, 2011

friday back to school wants


it's friday, friday, gotta get down on friday! i just got a keratin treatment at rewby salon & boutique. ladies my hair is now bone straight (whatever that means) but it rules. we finally got some rain, wa-hoo, not much but a little bit helps.

my husband reads my blog, he might be the only one, and i want to list some favorites today just so he knows what i need want and to also generate some feedback from anyone else reading this.

1. i need back to school clothes. why? because i am a teacher. so i have been looking at the jessica simpson collection. ( i have an apple shape so i have fairly skinny legs and a big gut and trunks for arms. i am not saying jessica simpson is fat but i compare my body to hers though i in know way have her body. ok so here are some images


* i want some new dark denim jeans preferably the flair leg type
* i want some courduroy pants


*i want colorful blazers
* i want dresses from http://www.forever21.com/ in the love21 section


*i want carrie bradshaws style/closet/body


that isn't to much to ask, right?
do you have a wish list for the fall?

2 comments:

  1. Most things on my "wish list" for fall are handbags:) several I want right now. Love the blue dress and black bag though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my favorite things of the year is shopping for fall clothes!! I think it's the greatest season for cute style. There are more things than I can even list that I want.

    I love Jessica Simpson's style! I love the boot/jean/scarf look! Definitely a must have in the fall. Good lucky with your wish list. I may need to make one for myself just so I can keep track of what I need to keep my eye out for :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete